Spotlight on Texas
2 sets of 12 Interactive eBooks Grades 4–7
Multimedia resource for grades 4-7 that examines the unique history, geography, and culture of the Lone Star State from its earliest exploration to today through dynamic interactive timelines, primary sources, maps, videos, and teacher resources.
Looking for the Spanish language version?
Google, Microsoft Office 365,
Clever, and LMS integration
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Spotlight on Texas: Set 2
The Civil Rights
Movement in Texas
Spotlight on Texas: Set 1
Causes and Effects
of the Texas Revolution
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Dynamic timelines that establish sequence of events and provide context within world history
- Primary sources that provide firsthand accounts of key historical events
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to TEKS social studies standards
- Easy classroom integration: planning guides include lesson plans, study guides, and additional instructional support
Attractive and useful for Texas libraries.
—School Library Journal