Enfoque en Texas
12-Interactive eBook set Grades 4–7
Multimedia resource in Spanish for grades 4-7 that examines the unique history, geography, and culture of the Lone Star State from its earliest exploration to today through dynamic interactive timelines, primary sources, maps, videos, and teacher resources.
Looking for the English language version?
Interactive eBooks available in Flash only.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Causas y Efectos
de la Revolución de Texas
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Dynamic timelines that establish sequence of events and provide context within world history
- Primary sources that provide firsthand accounts of key historical events
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to TEKS social studies standards
- Easy classroom integration: planning guides include lesson plans, study guides, and additional instructional support