Over 6,000 eBooks Grades K–12+
Over 6,000 web-hosted eBooks offer curriculum-based, high-interest fiction and nonfiction content that meets with national and state curriculum standards, as well as Common Core standards. Featuring 24/7 unlimited simultaneous access and iPad, Android tablet, smartphone, and Chromebook compatibility for use anytime, anywhere, epointplus is the BEST eBook solution! Individual accounts allow for users to save their work with notebook features such as making freehand drawings, creating reminders, taking notes, and highlighting text passages.
- New Interface design works on iPads, Android tablets, Smartphones, Chromebooks, and more
- Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit screen size in use - side-by-side and/or single page views
- Individual accounts allow users to save their work with our exclusive My Notebook feature:
- Highlight passages
- Make freehand drawings
- Take notes
- Create reminders
- Large table of contents thumbnails provide easier navigation and support for visual learners
- Easily search and locate desired books throughout your eBook collection with our advance search/filter options
- COMING SOON Offline viewing of your collection to mobile devices
Rosen Digital educational resources are easy to use, maintain the high standards that Rosen continues to offer and support educational goals that are now more and more dependent on electronic venues. Purchasing Rosen products has always been a worthwhile endeavor. ROSEN HAS HIT IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK WITH EPOINTPLUS.
—Michael Powell, Director Library Services, Sonoma County Office of Education
In literally seconds, teachers and students are looking at brilliant cover images for their eBooks in epointplus. Even more impressive, I know this is quality content. Working with Rosen, our nonfiction collection provides excellent examples of informative text that also interest our readers! An easy to use site, workable and searchable, it is still about the reading!
—Kristin Steingreaber, Media Specialist, Great Prairie AEA