Database Grades 7–12
Digital Literacy empowers 21st-century learners with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively navigate the digital world. Database articles explore cyberbullying, digital etiquette, search and research skills, various digital platforms, technology’s biggest movers and shakers, and more.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Up-to-date coverage of topics such as
Internet privacy, social media trends, public
policies, and net neutrality, to keep pace
with an ever-changing digital landscape
- Interactive activities to create social media
campaigns, podcasts, public service
announcements, and more
- Share content on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr,
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Correlations to Common Core, ISTE, and
- Lesson plans created by ISTE Technology
Innovation award-winner Michelle Luhtala,
New Canaan HS
- Instant translation, text-to-speech, and text
BEST NEW DATABASE!
If ever there was an ideal product for the 21st-century student, this is it...the Ellis Island for today’s middle and high school students and their teachers.
—School Library Journal