Spotlight on Our Future
15-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–6
How can young people use their voices and choices to make change for the common good?
Young people are becoming increasingly aware of and involved in global issues. This hard-hitting set of interactive eBooks
investigates environmental concerns, emerging technologies, and the human connections to these issues. Each eBook
offers insight into the most pressing matters facing our world today, emphasizing the importance of making decisions,
creating evidence-based arguments, and taking action. Young learners will be introduced to important technologies that are
being created to help alleviate these issues and will be inspired to take an active role in creating a better future for our world.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Primary sources including video clips
- Dynamic timelines to understand history and events in context
- Profiles provide real-world connections
- Engaging standards-based learning activities
- Prompts to create real-world knowledge products
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Instructional Planning Guides: Lesson plans for every eBook
- Alignment to standards: Integrates thinking routines from Harvard’s Visible Thinking initiative and The Smithsonian's Project Zero
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
- NEW: Graphic Organizers: Fillable PDFs for remote learning
- Updates with key events and discoveries