3 sets of 6 Interactive eBooks Grades 4–7
Comprehensive Interactive eBooks integrate core social studies content with rich media support. Audio, videos, photos, maps, biographies, dynamic timelines, and primary sources help users explore life in ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome.
Click on a cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Ancient Roman Government
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, maps that support
integration and evaluation of content in
- Primary sources and biographies of key
figures that provide text at varied reading
- Dynamic timelines that establish sequence
of events and provide context within
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Closed captioning for videos and actor-narrated audio ensure all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national, state, and provincial social studies standards; Common Core Standards in ELA and History/Social Studies
- Easy classroom integration: planning guides include lesson plans, study guides, and additional instructional support