Spotlight On the Rise and Fall of Ancient
Civilizations: China, India, Mesopotamia
18-Interactive eBook set Grades 5–10
Essential Question:How is modern society tied to ancient Mesopotamian, Chinese, and Indian civilizations?
Follow the birth, apex, and eventual decline of Ancient China, India, and Mesopotamia. Learners will discover the powerful influence these ancient cultures and their innovations still have on our world today.
Google, Microsoft Office 365,
Clever, and LMS integration
Click on a cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Ancient Chinese Technology
The Decline of Ancient Mesopotamian Civilization
Daily Life in
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Primary sources including documents, artifacts, and artwork
- Dynamic timelines that put events specific to each ancient civilization in context with world events
- Videos, photos, maps, and charts to support the integration of visual information
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Closed captioning for videos and actor-narrated audio ensure all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national and state social studies standards; Common Core Standards in ELA and History/Social Studies
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educator Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards