Spotlight On the Maya, Aztec,
and Inca Civilizations
18-Interactive eBook set Grades 4–8
How do artifacts, documents, and ruins tell the story of Maya, Aztec, and Inca life and achievements?
Get ready to be transported to the ancient civilizations of the Americas! Learners will discover how these ancient peoples lived through their artwork, technology, and by engaging with primary sources.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Click on a cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Primary sources including documents, artifacts, and artwork
- Dynamic timelines that put events specific to each ancient civilization in context with world events
- Videos, photos, maps, and charts to support the integration of visual information
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national and state social studies standards; Common Core Standards in ELA and History/Social Studies
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educator Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards
Worthy of careful note…winner of the 2016 EDDIE for Middle School History, Spotlight on the Maya, Aztec, and Inca Civilizations would be a good unit in upper elementary as well as early high school. A terrific tool for any history or social studies teacher.