Spotlight on Kids can Code
14-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–8
How can we use computational thinking in everyday life?
Coding isn’t just for professionals, coders as young as ten years old are learning to create their own apps, games, and animations, too. Introduce learners to concepts essential to this skill set including algorithms, Boolean logic, and conditionals.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Set 2 Coming Fall 2017!
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
by Building Algorithms
with Boolean Logic
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Computational thinking through hands-on activities that teach important aspects of coding in an age-appropriate manner
- Biographies on key computer pioneers provide role models and inspiration to aspiring programmers and entrepreneurs
- Interactive Q&A that changes with each spread
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: Correlations to the NEW K12 Computer Science Framework and ISTE Science Standards for students
- Continually updated: with key events and discoveries
Provides users with the foundation they need to better understand, navigate, and excel in the digital world.
—School Library Journal
A thorough program on coding, appropriate for kids and tech-newbies…Promotes the computational thinking needed in the computer sciences.