Spotlight on Georgia
12-Interactive eBook set Grades 4–8
Interactive eBooks combine videos, activities, timelines, primary sources, and bios of key figures to present the dynamic history of the Peach State—from its colonial roots to the present.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Coming Fall 2017!
Developments in Georgia During the Late 20th Century
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration of information and evaluation of content in various formats
- Dynamic timelines that establish sequence of events and provide context within world history
- Primary sources that provide firsthand accounts of key historical events
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: created with close adherence to Georgia Performance Standards for Social Studies
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the Georgia Performance Standards for Social Studies