Spotlight on Earth Science
12-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–8
How has Earth changed over time, and how do these changes impact us?
Go on a journey around the planet to witness many amazing natural locations and fascinating forces that shape and reshape our planet. Study Earth’s landforms, erosion, oceans, weather, and much more.
Google, Microsoft Office 365,
Clever, and LMS integration
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Biographies of key scientists with text at varied reading complexities
- Dynamic timelines that provide a sequence of events
- Primary sources including video clips of wildlife and images of volcanic eruptions
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national, state, and provincial science standards; Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Learning Standards
- Continually updated: with key events and discoveries
- Easy Classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educator Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the Next Generation Science Standards