Spotlight on Colorado
15-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–6
Interactive series of eBooks that combines videos, activities, interactive timelines, primary sources, and teaching tools to provide a comprehensive understanding of the land, people, and rich history of Colorado State.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Dynamic timelines that establish sequence of events and provide context within world history
- Primary sources that provide firsthand accounts of key historical events
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to state-specific social studies curriculum and Common Core ELA standards
- Continually updated: with key events and discoveries
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials by Jamie Shunk, 4th grade teacher at Cherry Creek Schools, focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the Colorado Social Studies Standards