Spotlight On Social and Emotional Learning
12-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–7
How does self-awareness make healthy responses to emotions easier?
Social and Emotional Learning concepts, such as believing in oneself and learning empathy, provide valuable
tools to understand and manage emotions and effectively navigate relationships. This interactive eBook
collection allows students to “see themselves” and provides realistic “practice” situations in which to apply
newly learned concepts successfully.
Google, Microsoft Office 365,
Clever, and LMS integration
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Profiles draw SEL connections to real-world peers, leaders, and organizations
- More about sections provide simple activities, explanations of SEL theories, and techniques to introduce students to basic behavior practices for a variety of SEL concepts
- Videos, photos, supporting questions and answers to support the integration of visual information and reinforce concepts
- Inquiry and project-based learning activities
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Closed captioning for videos and actor-narrated audio ensure all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: supports CASEL (Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning) standards
- Continually updated: with key events and discoveries
- Easy Classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educator Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning