with Digital Content
240 Interactive eBooks Grades K–6+
Robust Interactive eBooks give students a safe place to explore and create. With leveled informational text, audio narration, text highlighting, and rich media hotspots featuring videos, charts, and maps, each book is a new adventure. Optional content creation tools guide students in creating their own blog, writing an email, creating a wiki page, and more!
Click on a cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook or try out the Digital Content Creation Tools!
- Write a diamante poem
- Create a postcard
- Write a book review
- Create a blog
- Compose a digital soryboard
- Build a wiki page
- Write an email
- Create a social network profile
- Build a webpage
STUDENTS LEARN TO...
- Build strong content knowledge and expertise about a topic
- Analyze what they read and construct explanations
- Write to express an opinion, to narrate, inform, and explain
- Cite their sources and use copyright-friendly media
- Plan, revise, edit, and publish projects that can be shared
- Collaborate with peers and work independently
- Correlate activities to Common Core ELA, Science, Social
Studies, and Technology Literacy Standards
- Pique student curiosity and support purpose for reading
- Encourage students with prompts to write to key ideas,
answer text, and develop questions
- Include lesson plans with learning targets and whole-class
- Provide sample of student work for LMS/teacher portfolios
With relevant subject matter and appropriate grade reading levels, these e-books are a wonderful way to dovetail literacy and technology. RECOMMENDED.
—Library Media Connection