5-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–6
Interactive eBook collection that provides students in grades 3-6 a safe and controlled environment in which to learn to make smart choices as they develop their online presence. An ideal way for schools to meet the requirements for state technology standards.
Updated for 2016!
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Learning simulations teach the DOs and
DON’Ts of chat, email, and social networks
- Topics covered: cyberbullying, online
behavior, safe profiles, online privacy and more
- Interactive quizzes teach decision-making skills for the real world
- Videos, photos, and text present
information in different formats
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to support diverse
- Getting Started Guide, lesson plans, and
- Pre- and post- reading assessments to
measure student learning
- Updated content and statistics
- Supports E-Rate and CIPA compliance
The simulations add an impressively engaging element to the ebooks that allow students to immediately practice the skills they learn through the text.
—School Library Journal